Tuesday 28 February 2012

Charities, Weddings and Funerals

We have been rather busy since Valentine's what with Hospice in the Wealds Torchlight Charity Ball at Hever Castle, pondering Mother's Day and preparing for another Wedding Fair. This one is at The Spa on Sunday 4th March so do pop along if you are looking for wedding flowers. There is also a wedding to do for Friday, mainly roses with lots of candles to create a warm, dinner party feel. I am sure we will have some pictures to post but for now a seasonal bunch.


We have also had 2 funerals for family members of good customers of ours, always sad.

1 comment:

  1. “This is my home, this is mulberry bags where I live, and mulberry outlet this is a cheap political shot by my opponents that other than the press and my opponent, no one asks. It’s not on their mind. They’re not concerned about it. They mulberry factory shop know that this is where I am. What I’m saying is this: It’s political Mulberry Bayswater Bags fodder that my opponents mulberry handbags like to spin. ”And Republican opponent George LeMieux has alexa bag mulberry released a video questioning how often Mack is in Florida.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...