Sunday 15 January 2012

Spring flowers and plants

I tweeted earlier in the week about the most amazing cut hellebors I had delivered, I had never seen such magnificient specimens. I put them with tuberose,white lily, Memory Lane rose, pussy willow and ginister and thought they looked rather lovely - I hope you do too:


And close up:


It seems to have been the week of the Hellebor as we had some plants in as well which looked equally lovely so much so that some have had to go home to be planted in the garden.



Talking of planting,dare I admit to only planted my tulips today, there I just did!Fingers crossed that it's not too late.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers. Make a Flower Garden to keep those healthy and more good looking. www.flowerhouses.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...