Tuesday 9 August 2011

Weekend weddings

Another busy weekend followed a busy week as we had the funeral of a well known lady, also a florist, in our village. We did numerous tributes, many containing iris as that was the ladies name. Talking of tributes I particularly liked this one we did for a 101 year old lady the other week.


Back to the weddings. I haven't posted pics of the one at the end of July which was blessed with beautiful weather befitting the marquee setting. The marquee incorporated espalier apple trees with fruit and just looked great. My photos do not do it justice so I will wait for the professional ones. But here are a couple of images.

Bridesmaids headdress


The Chapel

So finally to the weekend weddings - Saturday's was a very country style with that 'just picked' look with cornflower, feverfew, dill, thistle and lisianthus. The bridesmaids wore navy as they did on the Sunday wedding, a very popular colour this year as I have mentioned before. Again I will wait for the professional images but below is just a taste.

To end, here is a picture of one of my favourite bouquets so far this year.

And the buttonhole







1 comment:

  1. Flowers are super chic and I loved arrangements of these wedding flowers. I am also in need of colorful flowers for my rainbow themed wedding ceremony. I have heard about Flowers NYC shop BloomThat and want to know more about their services. Could you share any reviews about them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...